The Navigator 2.0 combines the reliability of its predecessor, the Navigator GPS, with state-of-the-art wireless technology in a new, sleek design. Lightweight, compact, this system is the ultimate in portability. When used with the wireless probe, this next-generation system is completely cable free. Not only does it eliminate the need for a probe-to-unit cable across the sterile field, the state-of-the-art battery technology allows for optimal placement of the control unit in the OR without the limitation associated with A/C power.
The Control Unit can be used with any of the following Navigator probes. These differ primarily in their size, shape, detector technology and connection to the control unit:
• 14mm New Wireless Pilot Probe (angled tip)
• 14mm Standard Lymphatic Mapping Probes (angled tip & straight tip)
• 12mm Lymphatic Mapping Probe (angled tip) with Gain box, (this has high sensitivity and great directionality which enables a faster and accurate location of the sentinel node).
Also available are:
• 11mm Superficial Head & Neck Probe (straight tip)
• 10mm Daniel Lung Probe (straight tip)
• 10mm Laparoscopic Probes (310mm & 190mm Lengths, straight tips
Weight: 1.5 kg
Control Unit Dimensions: 20cm W x 24cm H x 18cm D
Energy Range: Up to and including 511 keV
Maximum Count Rate: 25,000/s Control Unit Power Source: Replaceable, internal PowerPak PowerPak (Battery) type: 10.8V Li-ion Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
Storage Conditions: -15°C to 40°C (5°F to 104°F) 0% – 80% relative humidity
Visual Indicators: LED
• Rechargeable 10.8V Lithium Ion Battery with time-remaining
• Available as a 2- or 4-bay charger
• These multi-bay chargers provide enough capacity for even the busiest operating rooms, up to 10 hours on a single charge
Navigator 2.0 Stand:
Navigator 2.0 custom cart enables fast, efficient setup and maximum visibility in the OR. Between cases, the cart provides safe and secure storage for the complete Navigator 2.0 System and accessories.
Wireless probe battery:
• Disposable Li-ion battery
Wireless dongle for GPS (upgrade, including probe):
• Provides compatibility to use wireless probe with the earlier generation Navigator GPS.
• This also provides a visual indication of isotope setting used with Navigator GPS.
• The optional Co-Pilot device attaches to the handle of the probe, allowing the surgeon to initiate a ten second count and adjust the audible range as desired.
Sterile Probe Covers
We are also able to supply Sterile Probe Covers manufactured for use with the Navigator 2.0™ and GPS™ wireless or wired systems. The sterile probe covers are self-retaining which keeps the probe securely in place during surgery and helps avoid contamination.